Possible fecal - photos included

(3 posts)
  1. soooconfused

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Fri Jan 21 2011 9:08:07
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi everyone. Once again it is me looking for fecal id. Below are two pictures that I took after testing with peroxide. The spot did not fizz or change color. Any thoughts? As always, I really appreciate everyone on this forum for the help and advice.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57786971@N03/5375482938/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/57786971@N03/5374881987/

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 8 years ago
    Fri Jan 21 2011 9:24:05
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Again not faecal.

Its always best to do before and after shots if you want to use peroxide.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  3. soooconfused

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Fri Jan 21 2011 9:30:36
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you David. I will do that in the future. I just get so worked up I run for the bottle to try to rule out. I really appreciate you always taking the time to look at my photos and respond. You have no idea how much of my sanity you save each time you do. Thanks again and have a great day.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,755 posts in 49,796 topics over 154 months by 21,795 of 22,260 members. Latest: insecureuser, o0liver19, Laura07