Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug news and events

Possible Bed Bugs on Chicago Red Line Train

(3 posts)
  1. persephone86

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Aug 14 2014 10:09:51
    #

Login to Send PM

This video from over the weekend is making the rounds on Youtube and the some of the local news outlets in Chicago:

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/bed-bug-chicago-transit-authority-red-line-271215801.html

I am not an expert and the video is grainy, so I am not qualified to say 100% that they are indeed truly bedbugs. But regardless, I wish the person taking the video had made a report to the CTA with the train car number, so they could pull it as they claim they would have for inspection and treatment if needed.

2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Aug 14 2014 10:45:52
    #

Login to Send PM

Should have made a report and also collected the insects which would have been a way to make a more positive identification.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  3. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 5 years ago
    Sat Aug 16 2014 1:05:46
    #

Login to Send PM

Here's the video in question, which I also couldn't make anything of--

Warning, offensive language in this one:

[+] Embed the videoGet the Video Plugins

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,692 posts in 49,781 topics over 154 months by 21,790 of 22,255 members. Latest: bedbugsonthebrain, Worried-bedbugger, Smacker82