Possible BB Nymph ID Request

(4 posts)
  1. Xtra_nope

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Wed Jul 31 2019 19:45:24
    #

Login to Send PM

Already am on edge from a possible scare, please let me know if this is flaked or scab (tmi so sorry), note, or dead squished fed BB nymph.
    Link to image of red dots needing ID on tape

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 1 month ago
    Wed Jul 31 2019 23:34:01
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

It’s not a bedbug.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  3. Xtra_nope

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Thu Aug 1 2019 6:07:22
    #

Login to Send PM

bed-bugscouk - 6 hours ago  » 
    Hi,
    It’s not a bedbug.
    David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

Thank you!

4. Xtra_nope

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Thu Aug 1 2019 6:30:13
    #

Login to Send PM

Update: I’ve had a bit of a scare this last week, so now I’m on high paranoia mode. I do have another thread on here, detailing the issue, basically over last weekend I found several bites on my body, which may have been something else and/or mosquitoes, or something from work (contacted my boss as a just in case as I was doing work from her home that day before). I thoroughly steamed everything, despite seeing no other signs, and the two nights past I rested well. This morning around 6:30/6:40 I woke up with very small bite in my hand (which stopped itching very quickly). I have fallen asleep on my sofa, but had put down the shoot because I knew I was tired. I looked around but saw neither bug nor signs of bb or otherwise. I did find the following which I am now worried is/was fecal matter??? On my sofa.

It is microfibre, so dark spots of dirt, makeup flecks, etc often smear, but could this be something else? Pictured are what smeared and what caused one of the smears?? I just steamed my sofa with a home steamer that I took a temp around 170-200 at the other day.
    I know it could be makeup flecks or dirt (I have had similar smears at random since purchasing it new from just use etc), but combined with the bite I’m now in low panic mode. I am so sorry but waking up to that tiny bite has me freaked out all over again. There were about four small smearable marks on my sofa.

Again, this is a very small bite (pictured), when
    I have a tendency to get very bad reactions to bbs but it did wake me up. I’m feeling physically ill now. Any advice would be great. (Looking at investing in the passive minister formy sofa but have to wait on money to come in).

If not bbs, could it be another small insect? I have seen ants and small beetles in my apartment as it is summer.

(Is also like to add they didn’t start smeared, rather I smushed the black dots on the microfibre).

Bite on hand image

Smear marks on sofa

Further sofa view

Dark dot, cause of one smear mark

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,748 posts in 49,541 topics over 153 months by 21,704 of 22,148 members. Latest: germanhippie, Sportbb42, Katieaus