I just want to sleep again [a: nothing bed bug-related]

(3 posts)
  1. ijustwannasleep

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Wed Apr 18 2018 10:43:39
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello all, I am new to this site, but definitely not new to bed bugs! I had them several years ago and managed to successfully get rid of them. Recently, I've been getting bit by something, so I decided to investigate. Upon investigating, I found absolutely nothing - no bugs, no casings, no eggs. I have been looking for about 2 weeks now with no findings, until yesterday night. Yesterday, I found odd markings on my sheets. They were at the foot of the bed and on my fiancé's side (by the foot/calf area). There are several long streaks that are brownish-reddish-yellowish in color and have a couple of tiny black spots in them. When I had bed bugs before, I never really looked for fecal stains because there were actual live bugs everywhere. I have looked at countless pictures of fecal stains and cannot determine if these are those or not. Will somebody please please help me? I am going insane and can't sleep

I made an album on Imgur. Please lemme know if you can't see the photos. There are 5 of them:

(Sorry you'll have to copy and paste this into the address bar. I can't figure out how to post an actual link :/)

http://imgur.com/a/U3rId

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 1 year ago
    Wed Apr 18 2018 22:01:52
    #

Login to Send PM

I fixed your link by adding “http://“ to the start, and changed your title so others will know this is a stain ID. Very few here can ID stains so please be patient.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  3. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 1 year ago
    Thu Apr 19 2018 7:33:50
    #

Login to Send PM

I don't see anything there that makes me suspect bed bugs.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,804 posts in 49,552 topics over 153 months by 21,709 of 22,154 members. Latest: Jcschw, Zirrion, Natureboy325