Please please help

(5 posts)
  1. Sera.seven

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Fri Jan 26 2018 2:14:16
    #

Login to Send PM

Was watching a movie in the dark on my bed when I saw something crawling on my blanket. I tried not to smoosh it to I.D what it was, but it promptly exploded in a huge blood stain. Unfortunately the smooshed bug is too difficult for me to identify. Is this a bed bug? Please lord say it ain't so.. I've been living here for a year almost now, and this is the first creepy crawly I've found inside. I've searched my bedding, bed, and bed frame for the past few hours and haven't found anything, though my partner has been complaining about bites for about a week. Apologies for the photos, was quite difficult to take a decent pic. My balcony is accessible by squirrels, and I have found fleas out there before.
    This bug, however, I feel maybe was too long to be a bed bug. But too large for a flea maybe? Please help. I won't be sleeping tonight that's for sure. Is there a way I could draw them out? Placing blood in a bowl maybe even? Thank you for your time.

2. Sera.seven

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Fri Jan 26 2018 2:18:13
    #

Login to Send PM

3. Sera.seven

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Fri Jan 26 2018 2:30:25
    #

Login to Send PM

I should of added, I do have a "bed bug casing" for my mattress and pillows, and all my bedding was washed and dried in high heat just two days ago..

4. HifromChi

Posted 4 months ago
    Fri Jan 26 2018 10:17:02
    #

Login to Send PM

Unfortunately, Pic 2 looks like a bed bug nymph to me, I'd get a professional into inspect ASAP.

5. Sera.seven

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Sun Jan 28 2018 0:09:14
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks HiFromChi.. Appreciate your response. I still haven't found any others.. Though I've dusted my house and bedframe with diatomaceous earth. Also have an exterminator coming in next week. Hoping I just brought that one in from somewhere. Here's hoping.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

274,719 posts in 45,076 topics over 137 months by 19,790 of 20,526 members. Latest: diatomaceousearth, Margo, ad44