1. Mollygee23

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Wed Jul 11 2018 17:39:32
    #

Login to Send PM

I posted earlier, but no pictures. I just (sort of) figured out how to use
    Flickr (I hope).
    This is the bug Terminex said was a BB, but local PCO said was a roach. Sorry that I got the underside. Would take another photo, but the apartment manager confiscated it along with the bug casing I found (sadly, I forgot to photograph that), and won't return it.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/165767578@N08/

2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 2 months ago
    Wed Jul 11 2018 17:59:27
    #

Login to Send PM

Mollygee23 - 19 minutes ago  » 
    I posted earlier, but no pictures. I just (sort of) figured out how to use
    Flickr (I hope).
    This is the bug Terminex said was a BB, but local PCO said was a roach. Sorry that I got the underside. Would take another photo, but the apartment manager confiscated it along with the bug casing I found (sadly, I forgot to photograph that), and won't return it.

Not bed bug. I believe roach is correct. Too bad no dorsal view.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  3. Mollygee23

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Thu Jul 12 2018 14:11:13
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you!!! I still can't quite calm down because of all of the bites that we are getting, but it does make me feel better that ni actual BB have been found. May treat with the Temprid anyway, as we seem to have every other bug known to man in this apartment. Thanks again for your help!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

279,375 posts in 46,305 topics over 141 months by 20,411 of 21,249 members. Latest: berry1, kt_f, newbee