1. mrwitz

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon Jul 2 2012 19:37:50
    #

Login to Send PM

By Mrwitz

Hi all,

Sorry for the poor quality but I was just wondering if I could get an ID on this image. This is the adhesive back of a Passive monitor I have on my bed, which i pulled off because I saw something crawling on it during an inspection.

There was a gap on the back allowing a few bugs to craw onto the adhesive and get stuck. I know that the two bugs on the right are psocids. But I am concerned about the bug on the left. It was waving its legs when I pulled it off, and definitely looks different from the psocids. Unfortunately I tried to pick it up to get a better shot and squished it beyond recognition.

Any help would be appreciated!

2. wontbugmywits

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Fri Jul 6 2012 22:54:37
    #

Login to Send PM

Did you manage to find someone to identify your sample?

3. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 7 years ago
    Sat Jul 7 2012 6:26:52
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

They appear to be Pscocids.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

291,455 posts in 48,828 topics over 151 months by 21,440 of 21,843 members. Latest: Beardface, BugBrosHauntingMe, brokengarage