1. mrwitz

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon Jul 2 2012 19:37:50
    #

Login to Send PM

By Mrwitz

Hi all,

Sorry for the poor quality but I was just wondering if I could get an ID on this image. This is the adhesive back of a Passive monitor I have on my bed, which i pulled off because I saw something crawling on it during an inspection.

There was a gap on the back allowing a few bugs to craw onto the adhesive and get stuck. I know that the two bugs on the right are psocids. But I am concerned about the bug on the left. It was waving its legs when I pulled it off, and definitely looks different from the psocids. Unfortunately I tried to pick it up to get a better shot and squished it beyond recognition.

Any help would be appreciated!

2. wontbugmywits

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Fri Jul 6 2012 22:54:37
    #

Login to Send PM

Did you manage to find someone to identify your sample?

3. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 7 years ago
    Sat Jul 7 2012 6:26:52
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

They appear to be Pscocids.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,940 posts in 49,855 topics over 154 months by 21,816 of 22,282 members. Latest: bobtheworry, Whiskeygirl, bbquest19