(3 posts)
  1. slightlyparanoid1234

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Sun Oct 19 2014 10:16:05
    #

Login to Send PM

https://www.flickr.com/gp/114801482@N02/05P70k

Suspicious about possible fecal matter. Image is after washing and drying sheets i believe. Also found a bug on mattress. Doesn't look to me like a bed bug, but I'll let the experts decide.

Two members of the family have bites ONLY on lower legs. Is there a possibility it's fleas and not bed bugs?

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Sun Oct 19 2014 10:40:01
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

It's not faecal.

The bug is a carpet beetle larva or very similar and could be the cause of both "bite like" skin reactions and blood spots in the sheets.

I would read up on carpet beetles on the forum and see if that resolves things.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  3. crazedbbdude

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Tue Feb 3 2015 7:56:25
    #

Login to Send PM

You really need to have some one come in to id it. Usually but not all bed bug bites are in form of a triangle if the bugs are not full blown adults.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,897 posts in 49,843 topics over 154 months by 21,812 of 22,278 members. Latest: jls954, bedbbg, Bolshoibooze88