Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Detection / Identification of bed bugs

Please help! Possibly bed bugs again after 6 months ?

(2 posts)
  1. miannaashlynn

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Tue Aug 7 2018 17:56:37
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi all! So 6 months ago, one of my husbands friends brought bed bugs into our apartment. After a rough month and 1000 dollars down the drain we finally got rid of them... or so I think? Now I get bite marks all over me from them while my husband doesn’t. I’m so familiar with how the bites show up on my body that I’m paranoid we have them again for some reason. Today I found a couple red bumps on my arm kind of near each other, not itchy just extremely red which is how my last bites were. A month ago I woke up to what I thought was a dead cockroach pressed onto my back (gross, I know). But now that I find these bites I wonder if that was a bed bug all along ? Whether that was or wasn’t a bed bug I’m just curious... HOW is this possible we may have them again? I work from home and we never go out to the movies or anything. We are super careful when we come home too because we learned our lesson the first time. Oh and that friend that gave us bed bugs the first time has NOT been over since, he doesn’t even live in our state anymore. Someone PLEASE help.

2. miannaashlynn

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Tue Aug 7 2018 18:08:36
    #

Login to Send PM

This is the bug that was stuck to my back last month!! Is this a roach?

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

277,534 posts in 45,810 topics over 139 months by 20,174 of 20,973 members. Latest: busbugs, jklyczek, Thisguy97