Please help me identify these bugs? [a: bed bugs or closely related]

(4 posts)
  1. Jasmnjosh

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Apr 29 2013 3:35:14
    #

Login to Send PM

Please guys help me last week I saw a biggerbbug crawling up the wall near my bed. We have carpet and we just moved in about a month ago. No bugs on my bed or furniture. But my brother has bed bugs and I'm paranoid that they somehow got into my house or maybe they were there before.. Help me

http://oi42.tinypic.com/4so16s.jpg spotted a week after the bigger one listed below
    http://oi42.tinypic.com/qyzfir.jpg spotted a week and a half after moving in

Edit: both bugs are really small. The smaller one (without the green cracking in the wall) was the size of half / quarter price of rice or a gnat

2. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Apr 29 2013 4:19:14
    #

Login to Send PM

Sorry, they are in fact Bed Bugs.

Time to do some research .... Good Luck!

3. Alewandowski

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Aug 14 2013 16:12:36
    #

Login to Send PM

Yes that is a bed bug!! You can see the red in his stomach right? That is your blood and he is almost out of it, which is when he will feed again. I suggest calling a PCO immediately!!! You are in for alot of work. I still have them.

4. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Aug 14 2013 21:05:08
    #

Login to Send PM

You need treatment. Don't assume they came via your brother. Read the FAQs and, if you're renting, confirm the local laws re: who pays for treatment, and talk to the landlord about getting a professional to treat.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,692 posts in 50,016 topics over 155 months by 21,870 of 22,352 members. Latest: paintersmelbourne, Mercy Me, mrdinosaur