(4 posts)
  1. Justforcause

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Fri Mar 23 2018 12:27:35
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello,

please help me ID this bug I found close to my bed.
    We used to have bed bugs about a year ago. Since then we were clean. During that time we moved to a new place roughly 5 months ago and I have not spotted any feaces or alive ones since the moving or even before and I was checking. Until this time - there were 3 of these. Please tell me those are not bed bugs!

See pictures here: some are out of focus some are quite good: https://imgur.com/a/JHx3U

Thanks for help.

2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 3 months ago
    Fri Mar 23 2018 13:46:42
    #

Login to Send PM

Justforcause - 1 hour ago  » 
    Hello,
    please help me ID this bug I found close to my bed.
    We used to have bed bugs about a year ago. Since then we were clean. During that time we moved to a new place roughly 5 months ago and I have not spotted any feaces or alive ones since the moving or even before and I was checking. Until this time - there were 3 of these. Please tell me those are not bed bugs!
    See pictures here: some are out of focus some are quite good.
    Thanks for help.

You are too far away from the insects to get a good picture. Some of out focus. I'm guessing booklouse.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  3. Justforcause

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Fri Mar 23 2018 14:24:56
    #

Login to Send PM

Yeah I know I am sorry. Some of them are pretty good if you zoom in. Booklouse looks possible. What is it by the way?

4. loubugs

old timer

Posted 3 months ago
    Fri Mar 23 2018 18:04:26
    #

Login to Send PM

Justforcause - 3 hours ago  » 
    Yeah I know I am sorry. Some of them are pretty good if you zoom in. Booklouse looks possible. What is it by the way?

As I said. Probably booklouse.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

275,892 posts in 45,388 topics over 138 months by 19,944 of 20,704 members. Latest: davebentonn, Therseld1931@armyspy.com, Chivabug