Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug pest control firms (PCOs), Bed bug k9s, etc.

PLEASE help me find an exterminator!!!

(1 post)
  1. SouthLA337

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Mon May 14 2018 20:37:10
    #

Login to Send PM

I'm pretty sure I have bedbugs but I've only had them over a week. The one thing that was giving me some peace was that I would find a good exterminator. One that uses heat treatment. I thought I had found a local one (on their website it literally says they use heat treatment for BB), but I called and they don't. They only use chemicals and don't even have the equipment to do heat treatment. He said he had no idea why it was listed as a treatment on their website.
    So I looked again to try to find a legit exterminator and found one, but they are 2 hours away in Mandeville, LA. I'm in Breaux Bridge, LA (near Lafayette). The person I talked to said I'm out of their service location. So now I'm am starting to panic, I'm scared I won't be able to find a good exterminator. If anyone is willing to help me look I'd really really appreciate it. I don't want to use chemicals because I have a dog and also I read it doesn't work as well as heat treatment.

I do want to do some things to get rid of them myself (and I have somewhat), but I'm disabled and can't do things like lift up my mattress/bed or do tons of cleaning. Plus I'm worried I could just spread them. Like if I used a steamer would that just make them go deeper into my mattress or find a different location?

I don't have anyone to help me and I'd appreciate any type of advice or support, please! Thank you <3

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

277,898 posts in 45,902 topics over 140 months by 20,218 of 21,024 members. Latest: pollydoll227, Yo987456, ilovefloral