(6 posts)

Tags:

1. sleeplessinnj

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Mon Nov 10 2014 21:26:10
    #

Login to Send PM

I made my bed before I left the house. I did not really inspect the mattress or sheet. I cam home and I moved the top sheet to get into bed and I found this. Does this look like bedbug blood? Please help!!! I threw out my bed and couches and got new ones had an exterminator do a treatment 1x and I am going nuts here. I know it mostly mental too but I need clarification because my exterminator is starting to get annoyed and I can't call him every time I find something. The first picture is when I found it. Then I treated it with hydrogen peroxide and then the second picture is after. My mattress is in a case and that was the outcome after I used hydrogen peroxide to clean the stains

https://www.flickr.com/photos/129323173@N06/15576283948/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/129323173@N06/15738001626/

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 5 years ago
    Tue Nov 11 2014 1:54:41
    #

Login to Send PM

Note that blood on sheets does not indicate bed bugs. Fecal stains do. I can't ID your first photo, but hang on and it's likely one of the experts who can will soon.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  3. sleeplessinnj

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Tue Nov 11 2014 7:17:10
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you, I am patiently waiting. I could not sleep comfortably last night. What makes me question it is the pattern and the location where I found it.

4. sleeplessinnj

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Nov 13 2014 15:37:51
    #

Login to Send PM

Nobugsonme - 2 days ago  » 
    Note that blood on sheets does not indicate bed bugs. Fecal stains do. I can't ID your first photo, but hang on and it's likely one of the experts who can will soon.

Any update for Dabid Cain or any of the experts on here?

5. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Sat Nov 15 2014 23:34:34
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Non of this confirms bedbugs. The red spots may be human blood, again not confirming of bedbugs and the darker spots are 100% not faecal as they are the wrong color and color density.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  6. sleeplessinnj

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Sun Nov 16 2014 12:14:46
    #

Login to Send PM

bed-bugscouk - 12 hours ago  » 
    Hi,
    Non of this confirms bedbugs. The red spots may be human blood, again not confirming of bedbugs and the darker spots are 100% not faecal as they are the wrong color and color density.
    Hope that helps.
    David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

Thank you David!!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,432 posts in 50,192 topics over 156 months by 21,934 of 22,435 members. Latest: esedndwi, Help123, Bedbugdaydreams