Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug bites, skin, etc.

Please help identify if these are BB bites

(5 posts)
  1. Itsafrog

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Sun Feb 10 2019 23:40:50
    #

Login to Send PM

[*]I just moved in to a new apartment, I had a problem with bugs about 8 months ago.
    I have a encasement on my mattress and can't find signs or live bugs, but I keep finding these kind of bites or bumps on my body. I can't sleep at night as I keep thinking what if they somehow came back to me as well as keep getting anxiety attacks, but I can't identify these bumps, they're not the traditional pattern and they don't itch. Please help tell me if I'm just being paranoid.

2. Itsafrog

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Sun Feb 10 2019 23:42:12
    #

Login to Send PM

3. Itsafrog

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Sun Feb 10 2019 23:42:47
    #

Login to Send PM

4. micachica

Posted 2 months ago
    Sun Feb 10 2019 23:47:06
    #

Login to Send PM

No one can identify bed bug bites. Actual bugs and fecal stains are what to look for. A dermatologist might shed some light on what’s causing the skin reactions. Unless you find actual bugs or their poop, you’re just being paranoid. Anxiety meds and a mental health ptofessional could help you relax. Dermatologist can help you with skin reactions.

5. loubugs

old timer

Posted 2 months ago
    Mon Feb 11 2019 11:03:47
    #

Login to Send PM

Itsafrog - 11 hours ago  » 
    [*]I just moved in to a new apartment, I had a problem with bugs about 8 months ago.
    I have a encasement on my mattress and can't find signs or live bugs, but I keep finding these kind of bites or bumps on my body. I can't sleep at night as I keep thinking what if they somehow came back to me as well as keep getting anxiety attacks, but I can't identify these bumps, they're not the traditional pattern and they don't itch. Please help tell me if I'm just being paranoid.

Your pictures don't show, but I cut and pasted the link. Can't tell from skin lesions what actually bit or what caused the lesion. Please use some type of monitor.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

287,541 posts in 47,911 topics over 148 months by 21,107 of 21,446 members. Latest: nyc-bedbugs, needhelp1111, urka1234