Please help ID

(3 posts)
  1. disdys

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Mon Sep 3 2018 11:04:59
    #

Login to Send PM

Long story short: was bitten by bedbugs in hotel the night of my daughter's wedding three weeks ago, but didn't realize that's what the bites were until 2 days later, by which time I'd already had the suitcase in my home bedroom on our bed, etc., etc. Have taken every precaution I've read about, including encasing mattress and box spring, bagging everything in sight, washing, drying, freezing...and now we have these glue traps and lures and are checking them nightly (in addition to taking the mattress off and checking and vacuuming it and the box spring). All of the bugs we'd found[list=1] had wings, and then last night we found this:

It looks, to me, grayer and less defined than the pictures I've seen online of instars or nymphs, but despite spending hours staring at bed bug photos, I certainly am not an expert.

Any help would be much appreciated!

2. disdys

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Mon Sep 3 2018 11:12:25
    #

Login to Send PM

I did not seem to succeed in uploading the photos, and would be grateful if someone could tell me how to do so from my PC. Is there a way to put the jpgs in the post?

3. Mf1616

Posted 3 months ago
    Mon Sep 3 2018 11:52:24
    #

Login to Send PM

Try imgur.com

For the record, I am NOT an expert.
    My advice/opinion comes from past experience(s) with bed bugs and what I have read on-line.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

282,510 posts in 47,004 topics over 143 months by 20,744 of 21,019 members. Latest: Ohnoihopenot, bedbugnitemare, C333