Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Free for all

Please help! Do you think I have bedbugs??

(3 posts)
  1. scaredmama

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Thu Aug 9 2012 23:48:14
    #

Login to Send PM

First of all, nobody in my house has gotten bit at all. Yesterday morning, I SEEN a bedbug on a pair of my jeans in my bedroom. I freaked out, my husband killed it and that was it. We slept in the bedroom last night, and nobody got bit. Let me also say, I have been bitten by them before at my cousins house when she had them, and I would get bit A LOT. I also want to say my other cousins were over on Sunday and they just threw their couches out because they had them too!! I know, bad right? So do you think I have more? Or maybe my cousins brought one over with them on Sunday and that was the only one? I'm hoping and praying that is the case. I also lied down with my lil ones for about 30 minutes earlier for a nap and nobody got bit. We have also been sitting down on the couches watching football and no bites. What do you think? Thank you ahead of time =]

2. scaredmama

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Aug 10 2012 12:48:30
    #

Login to Send PM

Okay, it's been two nights since I seen the bedbug and still, no bites. Please give me opinions/advice. What do you guys think?

3. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Aug 10 2012 13:24:19
    #

Login to Send PM

No one can tell you if what you saw was a bed bug. Most people who think they see one are actually mistaken. Read the first four FAQs here which will help you learn to identify bed bugs and also how to detect if you have a problem.

If you see another bug, post a photo here!

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

281,557 posts in 46,824 topics over 143 months by 20,659 of 21,556 members. Latest: DoIHaveBB, Dread Bugs, gbbedbug