please help, bed infected

(3 posts)
  1. terrorized giacomo

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Jun 22 2012 22:27:14
    #

Login to Send PM

please help, i came back from work today and my bed was literally covered from head to toe with bugs.i have never seen bugs like this before and dont know what to do.

when i went to sleep yesterdya and woke up today, there was not a single bed.

now there are thousands of them.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg521/scaled.php?server=521&filename=photo1tcx.jpg&res=landing

that is a photo, they are little so you might need to squint sorry its hard to see i took it with my iphone

PLEASE what should i do?

by the way im in texas if that helps. we have some crazy stuff here in texas man.

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Jun 22 2012 22:58:01
    #

Login to Send PM

There are thousands of bugs in that photo? I am afraid I am squinting and cannot see them.

Please try to get better photos. The two posts in this thread have some tips.

The most important first step is to get an ID on the bugs. So if you can get a macro photo (see link above for tips), someone here can probably help.

If not, then you need someone to ID them in person, or to send samples away.

Obviously if there are thousands of bugs in your bed, you want help sooner rather than later. If you can't post better images, get a pest management professional in there. If you rent, it may be the landlord's job to hire and pay one, depending on local laws.

University extension offices often have someone who can ID a bug sample. You can pick some up with clear packing tape.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  3. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Jun 23 2012 1:28:59
    #

Login to Send PM

No-See-Ums? I can't tell

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

279,327 posts in 46,290 topics over 141 months by 20,404 of 21,244 members. Latest: Bedbughelp, Anxietykilledme, Jwag0327