Please help: Bed bug black spot ID

(9 posts)
  1. maxlamenace

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Wed Jul 3 2019 12:18:24
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi, I've just moved to a new appartement today and found one these marks on the sheets the previous person left.

https://imgur.com/a/A9dLx8K

I have inspected the whole room but I didn't find any bed bugs. I found a lot of Carpet Beetle larvae skins, but only 1 alive.

Could these marks be bed bugs ?

I'm so scared for the problem to start again

2. maxlamenace

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Wed Jul 3 2019 12:41:19
    #

Login to Send PM

3. maxlamenace

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Wed Jul 3 2019 13:02:58
    #

Login to Send PM

More photos on this link https://imgur.com/a/lQOvcuj

4. maxlamenace

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Thu Jul 4 2019 1:25:54
    #

Login to Send PM

Update: i found this bug in my bed. I know it's not a bed bug but what could it be ? A tiny spider or something else ?

There's a clear zoomed in picture here https://imgur.com/a/9oZ0jYz

5. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 months ago
    Thu Jul 4 2019 1:53:08
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Various stain but none bedbug related.

Sample appears to be pscocid not bedbug.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  6. maxlamenace

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Thu Jul 4 2019 2:05:04
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you, I'll google how to get rid of them.

7. maxlamenace

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Sat Aug 17 2019 11:03:48
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello, I'm back. Still no bed bug found. I was feeling optimistic and that it's all in my head but I woke up to a blood spot on my sheet and a couple tiny brown dots. And now I'm back paranoid. I also have way more acne/bite than and they last a long time.

So I investigated my mattress and found a 3 small black dots in the crease of the stitches. They were not together, all far for each other. Other thing my mattress has this massive thing, I never thought it could be bed bugs as it's not black in real life (it's light brown) but I wonder what it might be.

https://imgur.com/a/EPMb8sb

I think I'll buy bed bug blue again as it's the only thing that's proof, it's a shame it's so expensive £35

8. Mawiwala

oldtimer

Posted 1 month ago
    Sat Aug 17 2019 13:42:04
    #

Login to Send PM

Doesn’t looks bed bug related to me. The big stain looks suspiciously like mold and navy the other dots are mold, too. Maybe you react to this. It‘s definitely not healthy.

9. maxlamenace

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Sat Aug 17 2019 14:48:53
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you, I didn't think about that. I did see mold in other places and there was carpet beetle meaning humidity. The previous tenant wasn't cleaned I was told (after moving in --'). But tbh mold seems like amazing news when you're terrified of bugs like I am. I'll find a spray anti mold for the mattress, the windows are open 12 hours a day.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,804 posts in 49,552 topics over 153 months by 21,709 of 22,154 members. Latest: Jcschw, Zirrion, Natureboy325