Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug bites, skin, etc.

Pinprick Marks/Scabs

(5 posts)
  1. Anivi

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Fri Aug 17 2018 1:22:53
    #

Login to Send PM

Lately, I've been getting these pinprick marks on my body (mostly arms, but occasionally legs and even stomach). They look like flat red spots about the size of a pen mark or slightly bigger.

I've also been getting minuscule scabs on my arms that are smaller than a pen mark, maybe the size of a speck of dust. My latest one burned for about an hour and developed a very small, flat bump right next to (not on) it.

None of these marks itch and I know you can't identify if bites are from bed bugs or not, but I was wondering if it's possible for bug bites to look like any of those or for the "hole" from the pierced skin to be visible.

And if someone generally reacts to bug bites of all kinds, what are the chances they won't react to bed bug bites? Is there a correlation?

2. debbiejwilson12

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Sat Aug 18 2018 18:03:57
    #

Login to Send PM

I have had the same pin prick bites for weeks now. They sting and itch terribly for a minute but of course when I look, nothing is there. My PCO hasn't found any BB for awhile now. I"m losing my mind!! There are so many forums about that but they are old and no one ever comes back with what if anything came of their issues.

3. Anivi

newbite

Posted 12 months ago
    Mon Aug 20 2018 22:49:23
    #

Login to Send PM

debbiejwilson12 - 2 days ago  » 
    I have had the same pin prick bites for weeks now. They sting and itch terribly for a minute but of course when I look, nothing is there. My PCO hasn't found any BB for awhile now. I"m losing my mind!! There are so many forums about that but they are old and no one ever comes back with what if anything came of their issues.

I hope someone can come and shed some light on this. Mine don’t sting or itch like yours do, but I wonder if I just don’t react as much in that case. I don’t want to have to bring in a PCO because I doubt they’d find anything (the infestation seems light of it does exist).

4. cafeidon

newbite

Posted 7 months ago
    Sat Dec 22 2018 7:15:52
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi Alivi, I realize this was a few months ago but I was wondering g if your problem has been resolved?

Anivi - 4 months ago  » 

debbiejwilson12 - 2 days ago  » 

I hope someone can come and shed some light on this. Mine don’t sting or itch like yours do, but I wonder if I just don’t react as much in that case. I don’t want to have to bring in a PCO because I doubt they’d find anything (the infestation seems light of it does exist).

5. cafeidon

newbite

Posted 7 months ago
    Sat Dec 22 2018 7:16:23
    #

Login to Send PM

Anivi, apologies

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,305 posts in 49,236 topics over 152 months by 21,584 of 22,005 members. Latest: Robbysee, Elephant88, Nobugsplsto