picture/is this a bb fecal spot?

(5 posts)
  1. HelpBB

Posted 2 months ago
    Thu Mar 7 2019 15:56:31
    #

Login to Send PM

20190307_140548 by Help Please, on Flickr

Is this a bed bug fecal spot? Please ID and thank you for your help.

2. HelpBB

Posted 2 months ago
    Thu Mar 7 2019 16:00:12
    #

Login to Send PM

20190307_134843 by Help Please, on Flickr

I know the spot on the left is to big and red to be a fecal spot but was not sure about the little one that is smeared is a bb fecal spot or not. I want to add that these spots were in different locations. The big one was on a pillow case and the little one that is smeared was on the sheet that would be located where ones middle of their back would be to give you an idea. I was putting the big one next to the smeared little one to see difference in color and consistency.

3. HelpBB

Posted 2 months ago
    Thu Mar 7 2019 16:06:08
    #

Login to Send PM

I put peroxide on the big red spot and it fizzed a lot. I put peroxide on the spot on the spot that is to the right of the big spot and it did not fizz very much. The spot to the right also that is smeared the dot looks almost black to me and the smear part more of a brown color. For some reason both spots look similar in color in the photo but in person the big spot was red compare to the other. Many thanks for all your help.

4. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 2 months ago
    Thu Mar 7 2019 16:11:04
    #

Login to Send PM

That doesn't make me suspect bed bugs.

5. HelpBB

Posted 2 months ago
    Fri Mar 8 2019 11:40:28
    #

Login to Send PM

My son's and daughter have a wooden bed frame that have many cracks and I am unable to take them apart. My question is could bed bugs live in a spot smaller that the tip of a credit card? Most the cracks in their wooden bred frame I am not able to get a credit card in it and everything I read says if you can insert a credit card in the crack a bed bug can fit so I am assuming if you can't insert a credit card then they can't fit. Is this right? Also if they can fit into the crack would you be able to see fecal matter around the crack which they go into?

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

288,575 posts in 48,150 topics over 149 months by 21,216 of 21,570 members. Latest: Lh0512, patmc3853, stennisplayer07