(2 posts)
  1. Paranoid_19335

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Tue Jun 6 2017 8:08:30
    #

Login to Send PM

Expert help requested!

I've attached a few pictures. I think the bug I found is just a dead spider, but it almost looks like a flea. What is really worrying me are tiny red things on our sheets that look like red fuzzies, and the smudgy type of stain as well. Could these be bed bugs?

There are eight pics here here.

I have two small bites on my arm, but a general itchiness probably due to anxiety. We JUST moved into our house May 1, and stayed in a hotel last week that I was kind of nervous about. I just had a bad feeling about being there, though it wasn't particularly seedy. I feel super paranoid - do you think any of these photos look like evidence of bed bugs?

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 1 year ago
    Tue Jun 6 2017 8:19:01
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Although some of the images are not that clear there is nothing there that confirms bed bugs.

I would have a wander through the FAQ's and look at some example images.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

275,891 posts in 45,388 topics over 138 months by 19,944 of 20,703 members. Latest: minhnguyen3014, davebentonn, Therseld1931@armyspy.com