Photo ID needed- fecal stain?

(6 posts)
  1. stanton

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Mon Jul 21 2014 21:17:36
    #

Login to Send PM

I've been routinely bitten by something about 1-2 times a week for the past month and a half, but it's usually just one or two bites at a time.

I've thoroughly inspected my mattress, bedding and surrounding area but have found no casings, droppings, or live bed bugs, which led me to believe I was being bitten by something else.

But I did notice some weird stains on my sheets which is making me wonder if it's bed bugs again? These stains were all close to where my bite marks were.

This one appeared this morning along with 2 new bites (the sheet wasn't washed prior to this photo). It's a very, very dark brown or black.

These two are from the first time I noticed stains, also taken prior to laundering sheets.

Should I call local companies to do a K9 or visual inspection? I checked with two companies and they stated that if it was just 1-2 bites per week that it likely was not.

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Tue Jul 22 2014 5:13:15
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Sorry the images are corrupted so I cant see to give you an ID.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  3. stanton

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Tue Jul 22 2014 9:51:05
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you so much for your speedy response!

Sorry, not sure what happened with the images, here's another try.

And direct links if this doesn't work:
    http://i.imgur.com/lsRkWNV.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/beVDsF4.jpg

4. JustChecking

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Tue Jul 22 2014 18:36:03
    #

Login to Send PM

Bumping for ID.

5. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Tue Jul 22 2014 18:53:21
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

100% not faecal.

David

6. stanton

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Tue Jul 22 2014 20:07:13
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you, David!
    I did end up finding some additional weird stains on the underside of my bed (more streaky and brown tinged) so I booked an appt with my local PCO for an inspection tomorrow.

Here's hoping it all works out, thank you so much for your speedy responses.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,690 posts in 50,016 topics over 155 months by 21,870 of 22,352 members. Latest: paintersmelbourne, Mercy Me, mrdinosaur