Pheromones

(3 posts)
  1. Gahhh

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Fri Jun 5 2015 9:02:02
    #

Login to Send PM

The house has been inspected twice with no evidence of bed bugs. I am thinking of having a company set up pheromone lures to see if there are any bed bugs. I had bed bugs at my previous apartment and have had similar bites at the new place, although the bites seem to have dissipated recently. I moved to the new place March 30 of this year.

Any thoughts, advice, etc are appreciated.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  2. Gahhh

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Sat Jun 6 2015 11:58:28
    #

Login to Send PM

Nothing?

3. angelaspepper

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Sat Jun 6 2015 16:10:40
    #

Login to Send PM

I was getting bedbugs from my neighbors unit after they tried self-treatment. They were coming in thru the walls, under the baseboards. I used the bedbug beacon monitor in an unoccupied room to see if I could lure any out from the walls. I also used monitors under my bed legs to catch any that may be trying to get to me. The beacon caught a few along with the bed monitor. If you have a low level infestation and a lack-luster PCO like we did then they won't find any bugs so its best to monitor. You could also have carpet beatles, some people get a skin reaction to them which look like bites.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,214 posts in 50,140 topics over 155 months by 21,919 of 22,414 members. Latest: Bigworm, Cain69, Bery10