PCO inspection done. Fecal ID needed.

(3 posts)
  1. Elephant88

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Sun Aug 18 2019 20:46:36
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello. I have had a bed bug scare lately and the PCO came and didn't find anything on my bed, but I had also put a new encasement on 10 days prior. I haven't found any other stains, but found this dot on my pillow and when I touched it, it smeared. For context, I've had the passive monitors on since the inspection but I'm still scared I brought home the tropical kind that can get out of those.
    Anyway, can anyone tell me how likely it is to only find one spot?

http://imgur.com/gallery/odfsqph

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 1 month ago
    Mon Aug 19 2019 6:49:59
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Not the clearest of focus but it appears too crimson coloured.

Passive Monitors work with both tropical and temperate bedbugs , its pitfall based devices that they can climb out of if they are not designed correctly.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  3. Elephant88

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Mon Aug 19 2019 9:36:49
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,804 posts in 49,552 topics over 153 months by 21,709 of 22,154 members. Latest: Jcschw, Zirrion, Natureboy325