(3 posts)
  1. murray80

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Jun 7 2013 19:47:12
    #

Login to Send PM

Please can someone advise.

I recently, after some mysterious bites, bought two passive monitors. One is on my bed and is placed correctly. The other is on my sons bunk beds. I'm not sure it is on the right place. Currently it is on the head end bottom bunk stuck onto the actual mattress half stcking out of the fitted sheet. There is no headboard. Is this an ok position or should I move it? Photo of beds below:

DSCN6708

Also just bought another two monitors to place as my son on the top bunk is being bitten, where can i place one on his bed? More pics below:

DSCN6704

Underside of bed showing the metal tubes the matress sits on:

DSCN6709

The beds also have a large wooden drawer underneath. I think I have seen some possible fecal stains in it. Can I place a monitor in there? If so, where would be best? See top picture to view the drawer.

Many Thanks

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Jun 7 2013 23:23:24
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi murray,
    David Cain, the inventor of this product, frequents this forum, but is not around this week. You might try and contact him per the instructions in this FAQ on installation (PDF).

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  3. murray80

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Jun 8 2013 1:52:05
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you for replying. I'll have a go that way. Does anyone have a similar bed ad have placed a monitor?

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,776 posts in 49,800 topics over 154 months by 21,797 of 22,262 members. Latest: Laura07, n4mn3p, ireallydontwantbedbugs