(4 posts)
  1. FayeState

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat Dec 31 2016 2:51:36
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi David,
    I was looking at the Packtite passive monitor and want to put it on my bed today. I have one concern: I want to make sure I put it at the optimal place so I take it I shouldn't use the adhesive on the back of it until I am certain of its location (I was planning to put it up and then maybe post a picture). Can I use something other than the adhesive to attach it to the box spring?
    Thanks.

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon Jan 2 2017 7:36:07
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

If you look through the galleries on FlickR and on my website you will see we have most beds covered with images of where to install so I fail to see why would not be certain of where to install.

If we had an acceptable alternative adhesive it would be well documented by now.

This really is not as complex as some people convince themselves they feel it needs to be.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  3. FayeState

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon Jan 2 2017 12:44:11
    #

Login to Send PM

If I place it wrong, can I remove it and put in the correct spot?

4. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon Jan 2 2017 13:07:52
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

The adhesive cures and becomes harder when set. This means you can apply and lift a few times for a a short times but if you look at the instructions you should not need to do so.

David

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,988 posts in 49,598 topics over 153 months by 21,730 of 22,177 members. Latest: nadialula, Charybdea, Maria081