packtite passive and pesticides

(2 posts)
  1. edk

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Fri Sep 7 2018 15:33:36
    #

Login to Send PM

My exterminators gave me the all clear this week, but I am seriously doubting it. We are getting bites and I'm not sure if it is bed bugs or mosquitos, but I'm pessimistic and think it is bed bugs. I want to get a monitor I believe will work and I think the packtite passive will be my best bet. I have caught nothing with climb ups. Like I said, we have had an exterminator. They have used crossfire and phantom. I was reading somewhere I need to clean pesticides away from the area I am placing the monitor. Is this true? How much of an area needs to be cleaned off? What do I need to clean with? Thank you. Please tell me I can trust this monitor. I need some relief from all the stress.

2. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 1 year ago
    Fri Sep 7 2018 15:39:07
    #

Login to Send PM

I use those monitors. When placed correctly they have impressed me. I've had to relocate a few when dealing with sleeping arrangements were something other than a bed, still learning the optimum placement on recliners but I've had good results on couches after relocating from my initial installation.
    I've not dealt with clearing away residual chemicals, but I use these monitors along with Cimexa dust and they're still attractive to bed bugs.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,696 posts in 50,018 topics over 155 months by 21,870 of 22,352 members. Latest: paintersmelbourne, Mercy Me, mrdinosaur