packtite paranoia

(5 posts)
  1. nobugs4me

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Wed Sep 8 2010 19:42:55
    #

Login to Send PM

i got my packtite today and put it straight to work. I've tried to make sure the thermometer probe is close to the center of whatever I'm putting in there - but I can feel a certain degree of paranoid fear lingering... thinking what if that part of the packtite got hot enough, but somewhere else there was a little cold spot that didn't and some little sucker made it through. Can someone out there just tell me I'm being paranoid and obsessive?

2. djames1921

Posted 9 years ago
    Wed Sep 8 2010 19:50:07
    #

Login to Send PM

Just make sure you put it in the center mass of what you are cookin. If that gets to 120, all else will be fine. Remember 120 for an hour is the goal.

3. BBcoukHome

oldtimer

Posted 9 years ago
    Wed Sep 8 2010 19:52:43
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Sometimes the simplest of things that work well seem too good to be true.

I must confess I watched the first cycle through to the end but am now happy to leave it in corner of the warehouse dealing with the emergency decon work. I have even had a few drop in from a holiday where they got exposed, dropped the bags off and came back later after they had gone home and cleaned up to pick the bags up.

Credit where it is due, its a great product.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

4. controlfreak

Posted 9 years ago
    Wed Sep 8 2010 20:03:45
    #

Login to Send PM

I named mine Bourne...

5. nobugs4me

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Wed Sep 8 2010 21:04:27
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks all. I feel better now. I'll have to come up with a good name for mine too since it looks like it is poised to become my best friend.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,690 posts in 49,530 topics over 153 months by 21,699 of 22,141 members. Latest: carterscott, ohkayiguess, shawnpayne1982