(3 posts)
  1. Hopefulaboutbedbugs

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon Aug 7 2017 18:35:13
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

I am planning to buy a packtite, but am trying to determine which is the better option - the Packtite closet or the Packtite 2. There is a pretty huge difference in the price (I notice that the closet is taller), but could really use some advice as to whether the cheaper of the two (Packtite 2) is a good option.

Experts, please help!!

Thanks a bunch.

2. nomorebuggs

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon Aug 7 2017 19:14:26
    #

Login to Send PM

For me, it came down to what I was treating: shoes, purses, hats, books and some trinkets. Though the Packtite Closet is bigger, I wasnt planning to treat anything very big, so there was no need for the Closet. So, my best advice is to consider the size of what you're treating.

Also, the current smaller model is the Packtite SC, not the 2. I made the same mistake!

That said, I love my Packtite and treat things regularly and easilly after travel or when I order online too. It's given me great peace of mind. Maybe I'm a tiiiiiiny bit (read: a lot) paranoid still, though.

Not an expert. Any advice I give is information gleaned via anxiety-fueled research of credible sources and expert posts here. Please research all advice before treating and consult a professional.
  3. Hopefulaboutbedbugs

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Aug 17 2017 18:50:23
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks for your reply! It is appreciated

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,301 posts in 50,165 topics over 155 months by 21,927 of 22,425 members. Latest: xterra888, MaryPoppinsYall, nomorecreepycrawlies