Packtite Closet Instructions Clarification, Please

(2 posts)
  1. bbcomox

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Aug 14 2013 21:26:57
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

I am using a Packtite Closet right now to treat some of my items that may have been in contacted with my luggage.

I watched the Packtite Closet instructional video, read the manual, reviewed comments from this great resource, and I am still a bit confused.

I understand how to place the items inside and place the thermometer. I would need to run the machine to get to 120F.

Once it gets to 120F, then what do I do?

Do I just keep running it for another hour, for four hours? Do I press the Belkin socket? Any advice you could provide is much appreciated.

Thanks!

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Aug 14 2013 22:23:13
    #

Login to Send PM

You need one hour AFTER you reach 120F. And you can't be sure how long it will take to get there.

So I would watch the thermometer (placed in center of thickest item) until it reaches 120F then give it an hour. The Belkin surge protector plug doesn't have a 1-hour button. (Mine doesn't anyway.) I click the 3-hr button, I think, but then watch the time and stop it in an hour.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,659 posts in 50,009 topics over 154 months by 21,868 of 22,349 members. Latest: fightingback, Jenloaa, pleasestop