Overwhelemed and unsure

(2 posts)
  1. Nikyb

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Wed Jun 22 2011 20:21:29
    #

Login to Send PM

Found bed bugs 1 and a half weeks ago in my bed. PCO got rid of my bed, only sprayed my room, and my roommate now had gotten a few bites when I am not in my room. At first I was a non reactor, and all of a sudden 20 bites show up in one day. this was also a day or two after sleeping at my fathers house where ants bit my dog, and the bites could actually be ants he brouht onto the couch we slept on at my dads house, so I am not sure what kind of bites these are. I got a new bed and isolated it as I cannot get any sleep otherwise..but I am afraid by doing that they will definetly spread to other areas of the house that are not infested. I have had a few different PCOs including the orignal come over to inspect other areas of the house and they cannot find evidence of them in otehr places besides my room which was already sprayed and my roommates bed (which she has since encased--and no other signs elsewhere in her room). So I am not sure what to do at this point...should i not isolate my bed and not sleep at night (cause I wont if I know they could be there)...Its all so overwhelmeing, but I dont want to mess it up and make the infestation worse than it is. Please help!

2. Nikyb

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Thu Jun 23 2011 1:40:29
    #

Login to Send PM

So I am also paranoid that isolating my bed will make them crawl up to the ceiling and fall on me...I have popcorn ceiling, but there is a small gap of flat between the wall and where the popcorn starts...i was thinking I could put double sided tape there so I dont have to worry about them going there...has anyone done this? or is this going to far extreme? paranoia is probably one of the worst things about this whole experience.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,396 posts in 50,186 topics over 156 months by 21,933 of 22,434 members. Latest: Kimmmie46, esedndwi, Help123