(3 posts)
  1. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Apr 24 2013 13:47:51
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

In a similar fashion to what I have already written on carpet beetles, fleas, pscocids and bird mites I have also just added information on dust mites to my site in the advanced educational section or via the link below:

http://www.bed-bugs.co.uk/dustmites.html

Happy for the content and images to be included in the FAQ's here.

I have tried to keep the information clear and simple in the context of people starting to look at dust mites as a potential issue when they are starting to rule out bedbugs which is why it is contextually biased.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated (I am sure my #1 fan will give me gramer and punctuation corrections in due course). If you have any suggested links please let me know and I will review them and include a appropriate.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  2. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Apr 24 2013 22:08:11
    #

Login to Send PM

I'll wait until your #1 fan is done to review....stomping away in huff.

They
    Are
    Out
    There
    = TAOT
  3. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Thu Apr 25 2013 7:41:25
    #

Login to Send PM

Done.

TAOT, you are his favorite stalker . . . he told me so.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,369 posts in 50,180 topics over 156 months by 21,932 of 22,430 members. Latest: Beachhouse, bbguy, Ladybug1993