Fri Jul 10 2009 16:56:44
    #

Login to Send PM

2. Traumabugged

Posted 10 years ago
    Fri Jul 10 2009 17:29:04
    #

Login to Send PM

I just some day there will be some reports on Arkansas Democrats or something. I've already heard another two in my Church have had them and the people in the church do not seem to care about it.

I have no idea how long it will take before it becomes a major crisis here but the reaction I get from the others is not that positive. Most of them do not know what it is (just like me in the Pre bb period) and think it is easy to deal with.

3. Traumabugged

Posted 10 years ago
    Fri Jul 10 2009 18:01:41
    #

Login to Send PM

Just to add some comments:

If I have $5,000, or, well, maybe 2,000 would be enough, I would gladly just burn everything I own and start a new life somewhere else. The only problem is, I do not have $2,000 (or maybe $1,000, yeah, I am that poor) , and have to pay an extra $3,000 tuition because I am a foreign student and I would have to pay it willingly despite the fact that I got the infestation here, the health department would not deal with it, my landlord hired a nonprofessional to treat it, I have to finally leave my place and 3/4 of my things in the dumpster and be miserable, paranoid and still having bites in the new apartment.

If only I have two thousand bucks.

4. DougSummersMS

oldtimer

Posted 10 years ago
    Fri Jul 10 2009 19:58:20
    #

Login to Send PM

Stricken

Interesting article ....

Bell Environmental has an experienced K9 team.... Great shot of Roscoe

Thanks for posting the link

5. Just itching to get rid of them

Posted 10 years ago
    Fri Jul 10 2009 22:50:34
    #

Login to Send PM

What about us folks that don't have $5,000? Well, I guess we'll have to suffer. Just like if people can't afford health insurance, sorry no chemo. Nothing like rugged individualism. What do you think this is France or something? Only problem is if your neighbor needs chemo and can't afford it, he dies, as he wasn't smart enough to get good benefits, but if your neighbor has bbs and can't shell out $5,000, you'll get his bbs! Now, is that fair?

6. BugBoy911

Posted 10 years ago
    Sat Jul 11 2009 19:45:37
    #

Login to Send PM

Why does it cost $5000? Well.... when you don't have anybody in your company thats smarter than a BEDBUG, then well... its gona take 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 20!? Treatments... You know how much gas that is? Do you know how many bullcrap $100 a day nonsense that is for the boss to pay the "LICENSED PROFESSIONAL," $100 a day people, LMAO!! Mexicans on the corner make a min of $100 a day and they get take home!!! LOLOLOLOLOL.... The boss of the company knows that his technicians are poor, and thats why... END OF STORY!! Look, i've already been banned for bad mouthing poor companies, and recommending good ones "killa," yet if your gona pay decent money for a treatment, use it on somebody who you believe in, who sounds like he knows what he's doing, who can answer your questions to the "T," and impress you with accurate factual information. No this is not fair, but this is the american way and thats why its time for "CHANGE," of some sort, but ya won't find it going with the same old companies charging the super high fee's when it comes to a "NEW KIND OF PEST." Think outside the box, do your research and find that "1," technician who impresses you, even if it means not having a treatment that day because they send you joe shmo who can't expain to you even whats in his spray can!!!! Ask him specific questions, get your moneys worth, if he can't answer, ask him to leave.... DON"T COMPLAIN AFTER THAT THERE NOT GONE, if he couldn't answer your questions and doesn't show a true enthusiasm for his profession then save your money and put a new down payment on a new place instead of throwing it out. I really tried to stay within bounz Nobugs, if I said anything not "true," or incorrect please reply to correct me. They don't want you to know the truth, nobody does and they will never tell you, you have to find it, and I promise you we are out their, you just have to look!!!!!!! The big advertising, the 30 trucks you see around your area, WHEN IT COMES TO BEDBUGS and ONLY BEDBUGS, LOOK THE OTHER WAY!!! Ask around, find people who had your problem, ask them first. You want a tech who has really really good results after ONE treatment people!! YES 1, mabye not gone completely, but a huge improvment, by the 2nd treatment, you should be doing great by now, if this is not the situation, well then, you bought the boss new rims on his ESCALADE!! Nice right?

7. BugBoy911

Posted 10 years ago
    Sat Jul 11 2009 19:52:15
    #

Login to Send PM

Look, I post like this for a reason, "to make a difference." If something were to happen to me or what not and I wasn't here anymore, I want the TRUTH to be heard, the stuff that the gov't doesn't want you to hear, the stuff that hits you in the stomach when you finally "read," what you've been really feeling all along. If it means being "BANNED," or thrown out of a community supressing the truth in any public community from kids toys, to cars, to whatever, then so be it!! At least I got the american people the truth, so help me god.......

8. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 10 years ago
    Sun Jul 12 2009 18:46:01
    #

Login to Send PM

ahhhhh .. I lost it on that blog over there. So hard to keep my cool when all is sooo wrong with Bed Bugs.

9. JWhiteBBCTV

Posted 10 years ago
    Mon Jul 13 2009 13:31:04
    #

Login to Send PM

BugBoy, I can completely appreciate your approach of telling it like it is and being straightforward. Although I curb what I say and make sure I speak to factual evidence when it's a public forum due to legal reasons, on a personal level I'll be the first to say it like it is as it's always been who I am.

That being said and listen carefully because this is where you just don't get it, there's a professional way to be straightforward and then an assinign way. Talking about "the mexicans on the corner" which insults people among other things is not the way to go about it. Even though you may be saying something truthful and worthwhile, that's all people are going to hear and it doesn't come off well.

As long as you take the "straightforward" approach you are taking, nobody is going to listen. I agree with most of what you said and it has value but you're like an bull in a china shop. Relax and try a softer, more PC approach.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,704 posts in 49,532 topics over 153 months by 21,699 of 22,143 members. Latest: shawnpayne1982, JaphaSundog, Missdebra2323