Not sure....no bites in a week

(3 posts)
  1. cal2mo

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Tue Jul 10 2018 22:48:25
    #

Login to Send PM

I was bitten four times last week, one bite on my arm that itched like crazy and got really red around it and three small bites on hand and fingers that barely itched at all. There are 6 or 7 reddish brown spots at the bottom of the couch that may or may not have been there prior to last week.. Every morning I find small hard yellowish pieces about the size and consistency of a grain of salt under the couch cushion. By the way, I sleep on this couch every night. I have not found any blood stains on sheets or pillows. Could this be bed bugs. Help! I am so stressed and am thinking of calling an exterminator but money is tight and if I have bed bugs, don't know how I will pay for treatment. My guess is the infestation is minimal at this point if I have them. Any help would be super appreciated.

2. Bugsareicky

Posted 2 months ago
    Thu Jul 12 2018 12:57:58
    #

Login to Send PM

I suggest taking a picture of these "spots" and posting them. Someone here can let you know if they're BB related. Bites can be from ANY insect, those alone mean nothing. It's easy for your mind to run wild when you suspect something and look for signs. I spent a week obsessing over these hard little black specks in our bed after we got rid of BBs...turns out my hubby was eating poppy seed bagels at night and tracking them into bed on his feet lmao

3. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 2 months ago
    Thu Jul 12 2018 13:40:30
    #

Login to Send PM

Red spots and yellow salt are not associated with bed bugs.

Killer of bed bugs for Homeless Empowerment Program

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

279,375 posts in 46,305 topics over 141 months by 20,411 of 21,249 members. Latest: berry1, kt_f, newbee