Normal service may now resume - Off topic

(4 posts)
  1. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Tue Aug 26 2014 11:13:21
    #

Login to Send PM

It appears my #1 fan as noticed that my posting count dropped and sent a care package. If sensibly rationed it should see me through the week.

Its one of the nice things about the forum, I can still close my eyes and convince myself that its from the goodness of her heart rather than the hope I will send more pictures of my "photography practice sessions".

I may even send you a link to drop box for being such a good girl.

David

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  2. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Tue Aug 26 2014 11:36:54
    #

Login to Send PM

bed-bugscouk - 13 minutes ago  » 
    . . . . If sensibly rationed it should see me through the week.

The WEEK?!?! That's A LOT of sugar for one week . . . and it seems sugar does unusual things to you!

Its one of the nice things about the forum, I can still close my eyes and convince myself that its from the goodness of her heart rather than the hope I will send more pictures of my "photography practice sessions".
    David

It IS from the goodness of my heart!! . . . . But I will concede that your last photography subject was a sight to behold! . . . And the lighting was simply exquisite!

I may even send you a link to drop box for being such a good girl.
    David

Well, I am a good girl . . . a very good girl! . . . Just ask Santa!! Or I could forward you some signed affidavits I just happen to have lying around!

3. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Tue Aug 26 2014 11:50:12
    #

Login to Send PM

AbsolutelyFreaking - 11 minutes ago  » 
    ....... I could forward you some signed affidavits I just happen to have lying around!

Yes, well you see I have issue in taking honorable opinions on such a subject. Its not just what the reference says its who they are and I have heard some of your "magarita day stories".

We have ID's to do.

David

4. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Tue Aug 26 2014 12:00:50
    #

Login to Send PM

bed-bugscouk - 7 minutes ago  » 
    . . . . and I have heard some of your "magarita day stories".

What. The. Heck?! I have NEVER told you any of my "margarita day stories"!! (Have I??!) . . . but if I didn't, then how do you know there are "margarita day stories"?! SERIOUSLY . . . You're just guessing, right?!

bed-bugscouk - 7 minutes ago  » 
    We have ID's to do.
    David

Indeed!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,900 posts in 50,059 topics over 155 months by 21,883 of 22,370 members. Latest: Mary Borges, Pleasebegone2019, aims6186