NO NO NOT AGAIN!!!!!!

(2 posts)
  1. bugsgonecrazy

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Thu Jul 28 2011 2:23:39
    #

Login to Send PM

First I HATE bb!, But really who doesnt! My first infection was back in sept 2010 so I almost made it a year. Not seen anything, no bites since until I was making the bed and noticed that on my boyfriends side of bed that the vinyl cover was ripped. Oh my!(thats keeping it clean). So just until I could get it replaced I taped it up. That night I saw a little tiny on that was dark in color on my side of bed, but on wall. Since then I have seen 4 more tiny ones. I'm not able to determine which stage they are in. But since friday I've seen: a total of 5 and some feces stains on the ceiling that are new. I seem to only see them on my side of the bed but on wall thats where a crack is which is below the window and the base board is also away from the wall. So did they come from the cover being ripped or are they coming from either apartment above me or below me. I dont believe that either tenant would realize they have them. I contacted the landlord they are sending guy out, so now I just have awhole lot of stuff to do.

2. bugsgonecrazy

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Thu Jul 28 2011 2:51:08
    #

Login to Send PM

bugsgonecrazy - 24 minutes ago  » 
    First I HATE bb!, But really who doesnt! My first infection was back in sept 2010 so I almost made it a year. Not seen anything, no bites since until I was making the bed and noticed that on my boyfriends side of bed that the vinyl cover was ripped. Oh my!(thats keeping it clean). So just until I could get it replaced I taped it up. That night I saw a little tiny on that was dark in color on my side of bed, but on wall. Since then I have seen 4 more tiny ones. I'm not able to determine which stage they are in. But since friday I've seen: a total of 5 and some feces stains on the ceiling that are new. I seem to only see them on my side of the bed but on wall thats where a crack is which is below the window and the base board is also away from the wall. So did they come from the cover being ripped or are they coming from either apartment above me or below me. I dont believe that either tenant would realize they have them. I contacted the landlord they are sending guy out, so now I just have awhole lot of stuff to do.

Question: if cover had not been ripped wouldnt I be getting the ones I'm seeing from apts on 1st or 3rd floor? I havent seen anything or been biten since last sept.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

277,776 posts in 45,869 topics over 139 months by 20,196 of 21,002 members. Latest: bbcurious, Zencowboy, Blogger2296