No new bites but feel something crawling on me everytime

(4 posts)
  1. bugdestroymylife

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Jul 17 2012 12:29:43
    #

Login to Send PM

I haven't got any new bites for a week. I am very sensitive to the bites so I know for sure that I didn't get any new bite. However, I always have the feeling something crawling my body, even at work where I wear the washed and bagged clothes. I even feel itchy on my head, which never happen to me before, even when I got bitten around my body. This drives me crazy, every time I see some little white thing, I think it's bed bugs' eggs...Any one have the same feeling?
    I think the foam mattress may help a lot if you have bed bugs, they don't seem to live in the mattress itself, so even I don't use the encasement, I haven't got bitten for a week. I will buy a plastic mattress cover in Walmart today, and save the Encasement for my new mattress in my new appartment

2. phil500

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Jul 17 2012 16:39:02
    #

Login to Send PM

I have the same feeling man. I hope it will be gone once i move.

I may even get a dog to just confirm i am clean so i dont have these thoughts at night.

3. loubugs

old timer

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Jul 17 2012 16:55:44
    #

Login to Send PM

Just because there is a crawling sensation or biting sensation, it doesn't mean that these actions are actually happening, that is, being caused by an insect, arachnid, etc.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  4. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Jul 17 2012 17:58:17
    #

Login to Send PM

We don't know a lot about bed bug bites.

Others have reported these sensations. This may be your body's allergic reaction to bed bug bites -- even ones which happened a week ago.

You can read more posts tagged with "crawling" here.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

280,442 posts in 46,577 topics over 142 months by 20,543 of 21,407 members. Latest: karthikc, Chick, Jay11690