Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Introductions

Newbie- HELP! Sick to stomach with worry and need advice, given mixed info.

(3 posts)
  1. gotbugsintac

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Wed Nov 26 2014 12:12:35
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi all, I feel for everyone on here, this is horrible, confusing and just plain terrible. I am new to this whole ordeal. I live in WA, apparently this is becoming more popular here. I am in some big time need to help and advice, I really don't know what to do. Moved into an infested apt. I posted my story here (I believe in the wrong area): What do I do? Move or not to move? Much needed advice!! (Sorry long) I apologize that it is so long. I've been given mixed info. from the exterminators my complex is using. Some is a little opposite from what I've been reading on here. Any help and advice is seriously appreciated. thank you to any one who reads it. I've been sick to my stomach everyday since it all started, it's all consuming. I wake up about to vomit in the AM from the anxiety. I'm exhausted like all of you!!! How do you work full time, live out of bags and research bb all in the same day.

2. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Wed Nov 26 2014 12:55:05
    #

Login to Send PM

You have a PCO and a landlord that are willing to work with you, let them do what they need to do.

3. 321gogirl5

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Sat Nov 29 2014 16:54:22
    #

Login to Send PM

Have you talked to your PCO about what to do? Put your mattress and box spring in a case, pull your bed away from the wall, put bug traps on the legs or your bed, wash clothes and seal them. Get rid of cardboard and use plastic containers. Vacuum regularly. Sprinkle or diatomaceous earth . I'm battling them right now and trying to get answers. It's tough to do it all. I try to just go about my life like they aren't there. I only got about 3 hours or sleep last night and have been cleaning and bagging like a maniac today but I'm finding ways to help me through it. If you are having trouble sleeping then try taking something to help you sleep. I've been having to watch something on tv to help me fall asleep. It's tough but try not to think the worst. Think positive! Don't do too much research especially when you are about to go to bed. One persons horror story may not be yours at all. I'm going to try to stay as long as I can and not think the worse until i see the evidence of it. In saying that though DON'T wait to be doing things that you can on your own to help with the problem. Do what you can! It will help you feel better to have done work to help. I feel your pain. Exterminators have very different ways of solving problems which is why I'm glad I can call my own exterminator in. I hope they are gone fast! I'll say a prayer for ya! You might want to say one yourself haha If you have any questions about how we are handling things then feel free to ask me any questions!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,196 posts in 50,137 topics over 155 months by 21,918 of 22,413 members. Latest: Peachyy92, Bigworm, Cain69