New to the site

(3 posts)
  1. ImGoingBuggie

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Mon Nov 7 2016 8:26:58
    #

Login to Send PM

I am not quite sure if we have bedbugs or not. I have gone completely OCD looking for any and all signs of bed bugs and besides the bites, haven't found anything anywhere. Extremely frustrated as I have had many many sleepless nights and am sick to death of being eaten alive day and night, dark or light, no matter what I happen to be doing.

2. Frauleinash

Posted 3 years ago
    Mon Nov 7 2016 12:44:45
    #

Login to Send PM

How long has it been going on?

3. frightened

oldtimer

Posted 3 years ago
    Mon Nov 7 2016 13:17:08
    #

Login to Send PM

ImGoingBuggie - 4 hours ago  » 
    I am not quite sure if we have bedbugs or not. I have gone completely OCD looking for any and all signs of bed bugs and besides the bites, haven't found anything anywhere. Extremely frustrated as I have had many many sleepless nights and am sick to death of being eaten alive day and night, dark or light, no matter what I happen to be doing.

Hi. I am no expert but you may not be being eaten day and night. Insect bites often appear hours, days or wven weeks after you were bitten. This is certainly the case for bedbug and spider bites.
    If you are being bitten by bedbugs every day then you will find fecal stains, live bugs and possibly eggs. Look on the headboard of your bed, your sofa.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,803 posts in 50,043 topics over 155 months by 21,876 of 22,362 members. Latest: jnnafnlys01, simo7, Datnguyen