New product testing report - Assured Environments Bedbug Annihilator

(3 posts)
  1. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 7 years ago
    Tue Jul 3 2012 3:41:39
    #

Login to Send PM

We recently completed testing of the Bedbug annihilator system offered by Assured Environments. We found significant issues with the system as you can see from the report below:

http://www.bed-bugs.co.uk/assuredenvironmentsbbannihilatortest.html

Although the system appears to work on air temperature the core temperature of items placed inside it did not reach critical death temperatures for bedbugs within the run time so decon failures occurred.

This further highlights the need for product testing in the bedbug arena and why such testing needs to be thorough.

More reports due in a few weeks time.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  2. cilecto

oldtimer

Posted 7 years ago
    Tue Jul 3 2012 5:58:22
    #

Login to Send PM

Check the link. It brings up the Inferno trailer test.

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night...
    - Psalms 91:5-7

(Not an pro)
  3. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 7 years ago
    Tue Jul 3 2012 6:14:25
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Sorry the title of the page needs changing but the report is the correct one.

I will change now.

David

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,704 posts in 49,532 topics over 153 months by 21,699 of 22,143 members. Latest: shawnpayne1982, JaphaSundog, Missdebra2323