Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Tools/ideas for fighting bed bugs

New Packtite Max available and on sale right now in US!

(3 posts)
  1. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Jan 16 2014 16:42:21
    #

Login to Send PM

I know a lot of people would like a Packtite but can't afford the Packtite Closet.

The Packtite Max is now for sale at Bedbugsupply.com (currently $369) where it's listed as being in stock, and USBedbugs.com (currently $399).

The Packtite Max replaces the recalled Packtite Original, and has a more powerful blower/heater than the Original, with 40% more treatment space since the blower/heater is now on the outside (as it is for the Packtite Closet).

The Packtite Max is not available yet in Canada. Will keep you posted on that.

Note that I don't normally advertise products in forum posts. However, this product is newly available and I know lots of people may be interested. I don't actually have any banners yet to run normal ads for this product. I also will be putting up a new FAQ on this product soon, as more information is available.

Note also those links above to the stores are affiliate ad links. If you shop through the links in this post, the site gets a small commission which helps keep this site running, at no additional cost to you. See our disclosure policy for more on our ads.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 5 years ago
    Mon Jan 27 2014 4:23:24
    #

Login to Send PM

Bumping this for a forum user.

3. forestfields

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Fri Oct 3 2014 16:23:11
    #

Login to Send PM

Why do most companies, including Packtite itself, only sell the Packtite 2 and the Packtite Closet and not the Max? Seems that the Packtite Max might be a good compromise between the two and not as expensive as the Closet. Although I can't seem to determine the exact differences between them all. Can someone please help? I'm most interested in the Max, but feel hesitant because it's not sold by most companies. Also, which would be better...zappbugg or packtite?? This is so confusing!

Thanks for your help!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,610 posts in 49,509 topics over 153 months by 21,693 of 22,135 members. Latest: mrssachvz, mandy717, Lodo956