1. chelle

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Apr 28 2017 23:10:18
    #

Login to Send PM

http://tinypic.com/r/33uemi8/9

http://i67.tinypic.com/2u62x5k.jpg

The first time we got bed bugs was over a year ago - they were found and contained to only my room. We were treated thoroughly and haven't seen them since. Til now - unless it's a tick?

I was in my mom's room and picked up a binder'ed planner off her bed and was reading through it. I saw a bug move and crawl into one of the binder holes. I ran into the bathroom, plugged the sink, and shook the book out until it dropped out. I squished it and some blood came out, but it remained alive. I threw it into a sandwich bag and closed it thoroughly. Pics above. No other sitings or bites reported.

What do ya'll think? What should we do?

Thanks to anyone who contributes

2. stardog32

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Apr 28 2017 23:18:28
    #

Login to Send PM

I'm no expert, but per my recent experience I'm sorry to say that does look like an adult bed bug. I'm anxious to see what the experts have to say.

3. loubugs

old timer

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat Apr 29 2017 8:10:29
    #

Login to Send PM

stardog32 - 8 hours ago  » 
    I'm no expert, but per my recent experience I'm sorry to say that does look like an adult bed bug. I'm anxious to see what the experts have to say.

Definitely not tick. An adult bed bug and looks like a male. Please compare to pictures of ticks so you can see the differences.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,432 posts in 50,192 topics over 156 months by 21,934 of 22,435 members. Latest: esedndwi, Help123, Bedbugdaydreams