(3 posts)
  1. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Fri Nov 1 2013 13:01:28
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Although not currently available in the US or Ca I wanted to post to let some of you know about a new book on bedbugs that has recently come out.

Its called "Do You Have Bed Bugs" by Stephen Doggett one of the worlds foremost medical entomologists who is increasingly dedicated to bedbugs. He has been the driving force behind the international codes of best practice adopted by most of the world.

Its not really aimed at the public as it focuses on identification using some of the most detailed images I have ever seen and is not written to help you deal with an infestation.

More details can be seen on the link below:

http://bedbugs.miiduu.com/detection/do-you-have-bed-bugs-book-by-stephen-doggett

I have found it to be a useful tool in showing Hoteliers and pest controllers what to look for using the clear images.

It may be worth requesting that your local library obtain a copy.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I opnely disclose that my company are the agents for this book in the EU.

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  2. endless_nightmare

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Fri Nov 1 2013 20:58:25
    #

Login to Send PM

I'll get the McGill Library to order it, they usually get those things faster than the regular libraries in Montreal

Andrea
    not a PCO
    Spinal Cord Injury Advocacy/Volunteer
  3. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 5 years ago
    Sat Nov 2 2013 0:51:41
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks, David! Looking forward to reading it.

Everyone who isn't familiar, do also check out Stephen Doggett's latest Bed Bug Code of Practice. (If you lose this link, it's in the Resources page under Comprehensive Guides.)

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,277 posts in 49,227 topics over 152 months by 21,578 of 21,999 members. Latest: Cc8656, bb3784738, Buggingout111