(2 posts)
  1. Yaya333

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon Mar 6 2017 0:03:08
    #

Login to Send PM

{PLEASE SEE ATTACHED PICTURES!}

Hello, about a month ago I found a live bed bug nymph (very small, about 2mm, translucent) crawling on my pants as I was sitting on the carpet floor of my one-bedroom apartment. After multiple inspections of the floor, the living room couches, and all of our belongings, we haven't found any other evidence at all of bed bugs in our apartment (no bites, no brown sheets, no shells or eggs, etc.).

This evening, I found something peculiar on my bed which is also one of the living room couches. It is also translucent and measures about 2mm.

Please see attached images. Professional and unprofessional ID's, advice, and opinions are all very much appreciated!

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5

(Note: All of the pictures with the exception of 5 are of the possible nymph against a dark-grain wood table for comparison. Picture 5 is against a piece of tissue. The other object in the pictures is a toothpick.)

2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon Mar 6 2017 4:55:51
    #

Login to Send PM

Not from a bed bug.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,217 posts in 50,141 topics over 155 months by 21,920 of 22,415 members. Latest: Cain69, Bery10, plsnopls