Fri Mar 21 2014 23:03:46
    #

Login to Send PM

2. ITortureBugs4Revenge

Posted 5 years ago
    Sat Mar 22 2014 1:20:54
    #

Login to Send PM

I can't really tell. It has some qualities that could be bedbug related and others that aren't. This is definitely one for the experts.

.....I am NOT an expert.....

Any advice i give here is based solely on my own personal experiences in dealing with bedbugs & other household vermin.
  3. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Sat Mar 22 2014 3:23:58
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

No it's not bedbug related.

I strongly suspect roach nymph.

Hope that helps,

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

4. DWL30

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Sat Mar 22 2014 4:59:28
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks for the help! Any tips on how to see that this one isn't a bed bug so I can ID a similar one if necessary in the future?

5. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Sat Mar 22 2014 5:45:04
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Yes look at the example images of bedbugs and cast skins and you will see the differences.

David

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,846 posts in 49,561 topics over 153 months by 21,714 of 22,159 members. Latest: Guardian4, bughelpplz, defeatthem45