(3 posts)
  1. ScaredChicagoRes

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Jan 22 2017 11:01:52
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi Bedbuggers,

Thank you for your time.

Does this stain look like one left from a bed bug? It's about the size of a marker dot, reddish brown in color.

Thanks

D

Untitled<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2. ScaredChicagoRes

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Jan 22 2017 14:12:46
    #

Login to Send PM

Untitled<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Here's another stain a foot away from that one.

I realize it's likely not fecal matter, given the coloration. But could it be blood from when bite. Does anyone know if they secrete blood after a feeding, to this degree?

I have no cuts or scratches, so that's why I'm concerned.

3. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Jan 22 2017 14:14:56
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,
    Red blood is non confirming of bed bugs, there are too many other causes.

Please see the blood spots on sheets primer for further information.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,813 posts in 50,044 topics over 155 months by 21,876 of 22,362 members. Latest: jnnafnlys01, simo7, Datnguyen