Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Tools/ideas for fighting bed bugs

Need help with bb infestation. Im worried about my 4 month old daughter and i.

(5 posts)
  1. TheseBugsNeedToDie

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat May 20 2017 19:53:39
    #

Login to Send PM

I've bombed my house with hotshot fogger once and it did not work. I'll be doing it again soon just so the madness will decrease a little. I've repeatedly washed all clothing, towels, etc. I've left 3 messages with my landlord who I'm pretty sure is ignoring me. I've put bedbug covers on the mattresses. Now they're in my couches and still in my bedroom. I'm getting bit up a lot every night. I don't have the money to move right now. And I'm worried about this affecting my 4 month old daughter. What do i do?!

2. bedbugsbugme

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat May 20 2017 20:20:54
    #

Login to Send PM

First you need to stop bombing. That makes them spread and will kill maybe 1 or 2. I can not offer any advice on treating as I am not an expert. But I can suggest you try get a PCO out to confirm and evaluate your inspection. Keep trying your landlord as this problem could spread to other apartments. But it could have also come from another apartment to begin with. That is why you need to keep trying to contact your landlord so they can get the other units inspected as well.

I'm not an expert. Just sharing what I learned from my experience.
  3. Hsmith6990

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun May 21 2017 19:08:07
    #

Login to Send PM

My 18 mo didnt get any bites at all. Dont use hot shot products they dont work use ortho i sprayed the shit out of my bed fot like 2 months and now we are 4 days with out and sightings

4. Proudmommyto3rottenboys

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun May 21 2017 21:09:45
    #

Login to Send PM

Bombing makes things worse...How long have you lived there?Check your lease and see if there is anything In there about taking care of bug problems.If there isnt anything in the lease then the landlord is responsible to help.I contacted a lawyer cause my landlord wouldn't help.Thats how I know this.Its really hard when you live in apartments cause usually the bed bugs are just passed back and forth.

5. Livingagain

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon May 22 2017 15:06:52
    #

Login to Send PM

Keep trying to contact your landlord. But if you are going to self-treat, at least use something that works like Cirkil or Cimexa.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,277 posts in 49,227 topics over 152 months by 21,578 of 21,999 members. Latest: Cc8656, bb3784738, Buggingout111