Need help to kill this bed bug. can't sleep, keep getting bit

(4 posts)
  1. matters1776

newbite

Posted 7 months ago
    Tue Mar 19 2019 11:00:07
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi everyone. I am really hoping the power of your community can help me. I have been fighting this issue for the last month. Its really hard to sleep. I keep getting bit every night. It has made sleep unbearable and impossible. I was happy to score a photo, to finally get rid of these little nightmares.

Do any of you know what chemical or spray I can use to kill these, or know how I get rid of them forever.

Or perhaps, do you know what kind of bed bug this, maybe the name, so i can do research on it?

i have continued to dry my clothes, sheets, and blanket in dryers, because i know heat kills them, but i still have the issue. I also moved to a new place, but somehow must've carried them with me to the new place. Please help, really appreciate any help

2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 7 months ago
    Tue Mar 19 2019 13:49:25
    #

Login to Send PM

matters1776 - 2 hours ago  » 
    Hi everyone. I am really hoping the power of your community can help me. I have been fighting this issue for the last month. Its really hard to sleep. I keep getting bit every night. It has made sleep unbearable and impossible. I was happy to score a photo, to finally get rid of these little nightmares.
    Do any of you know what chemical or spray I can use to kill these, or know how I get rid of them forever.
    Or perhaps, do you know what kind of bed bug this, maybe the name, so i can do research on it?
    i have continued to dry my clothes, sheets, and blanket in dryers, because i know heat kills them, but i still have the issue. I also moved to a new place, but somehow must've carried them with me to the new place. Please help, really appreciate any help

There something wrong with the link, but quoting lets me see it so I can copy and paste the true link. Looks like an out of focus bed bug. You can look up info on FAQs here on this site.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  3. matters1776

newbite

Posted 7 months ago
    Tue Mar 19 2019 13:53:13
    #

Login to Send PM

loubugs - 3 minutes ago  » 

matters1776 - 2 hours ago  » 

There something wrong with the link, but quoting lets me see it so I can copy and paste the true link. Looks like an out of focus bed bug. You can look up info on FAQs here on this site.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2dgniwk.jpg

sorry about that, not sure why it didnt' show. thank you

4. SalsaVince

Posted 7 months ago
    Tue Mar 19 2019 14:18:18
    #

Login to Send PM

Yes, they will follow you when you move, especially when bringing your furniture and other items from your previous home. You cannot get rid of them simply by drying your sheets unfortunately. That is definitely a good step but there are several other measures that you need to begin taking and they are very hard to get rid of without professional help. Many pros offer free inspections to help you assess how bad your problem is and give you a quote on treatment. If that's not an option, there are some materials available on this site or links to other sites from here that will tell you the work required but it requires a lot of patience and effort and education. Good luck.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles."
    Not an expert. Just a survivor who's still learning.
    Vince

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,940 posts in 49,855 topics over 154 months by 21,816 of 22,282 members. Latest: bobtheworry, Whiskeygirl, bbquest19