NEED HELP! Only ONE beg bug.

(1 post)
  1. lj1324

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Sun May 13 2018 18:05:48
    #

Login to Send PM

I found one bed bug crawling on my bed in the middle of the day. It was very flat, not sure if it was a female or male. Cut apart and checked mattress, box spring, and headboard and found no other bugs, eggs, droppings, stains, etc. Threw out the mattress, box spring, and headboard just in case. I am super paranoid now. I also set up some Ortho Bed Bug Traps to see if there are anymore, set it up in my car as well. I took all clothing in the room, bedding, carpets, etc. and put them inside garbage bags. Still working on washing it as it is a lot of laundry. I don't believe I have any bites.

I live in a huge four bedroom house with a finished basement. I checked all the other beds and found nothing.

Has anyone else been successful with only finding one and it not being an "infestation"? I see other people posting they only found one and wondering if they should be worried.

I really don't make that much for an exterminator. And I am wondering if it is worth it to be honest.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

277,803 posts in 45,878 topics over 139 months by 20,203 of 21,008 members. Latest: tryingtoidenti, ieve2002, scarz12