Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Free for all

Need help identifying the level of my infestation?

(3 posts)
  1. thisisanightmare

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Feb 5 2016 9:10:19
    #

Login to Send PM

This is our second row of treatments (we already had 3 and after Exterminator said we could put everything back we did and the second night my bf woke up with bites and we found the BB) So now we have our last treatment next week on Tuesday. We haven't seen any BB live OR dead. But we also didn't when we had that first row of treatments. They said it's a light infestation but if it was how come the first one didn't work? Yes we are in a apartment. I really hope they are treating surrounding apartments, they say they are but I never saw anyone prepping with tons of bags of laundry! I'm home most of the time so you'd think I'd hear or see neighbors prepping because it is intense work as we all know!

2. jendeo102696

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Feb 14 2016 14:54:59
    #

Login to Send PM

Interesting. I had four treatments, still found bugs and bites so we treated ourselves with bedlam. We were 30 days clear until I put stuff back as well. Within 2 days, I had bites on my hands. Tried convincing myself it was a skin reaction until 2 nights ago when I woke up with 4 bites in a cluster. Then last night I found a live bug in kitchen. This morning I found a live bug in the living room. Both came out in broad daylight. No idea what's going on. Not ready to start bagging stuff again but we went out and bought white sheets (to better check fir bugs and fecal), a vacuum cleaner with extension hoses and I ordered two bottles of cimexa. Next weekend when my 5 year old goes to her grandparents we are spraying with bedlam again and will down the cimexa.

3. jim danca

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Feb 14 2016 15:10:28
    #

Login to Send PM

Just curious. Do you have a lot of curtains in the apartment?

PCO and inventor of a bio active bedbug trap

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

274,687 posts in 45,068 topics over 137 months by 19,788 of 20,523 members. Latest: Starsky30, Sayitaintso99, bid